- Session : The academic session begins from 16 th June every year.
- Schedule for the Examination :
- The assessments / pen & paper tests are very important and compulsory. The school conducts periodical assessments / tests of the subjects as per schedule. Re-conduct of any assessment/test separately for any student shall not be entertained, under any circumstance.
- The result of Annual Examination is declared in the last week of Aprail for all classes.
- Assessment Report for classes Nursery-III will also be distributed in the last week of Aprail.
- The dates for Final Assessment / Examination & declaration of results for classes by School Administration.
- Assessment / Examination / Promotion :
- For classes Nursery, KG & I : The students are assessed on the basis of their quality of performance in various domains / day-to-day activities conducted by the school thrice in a year.
- For classes II & III : Grades are awarded to the students. No marks and ranks are awarded nor reflected in the Progress Report. Effort grades are awarded exclusively on the basis of their performance in Periodical Assessments & Tests.
- Criteria for exemption : Exemption from any periodical assessment and test is granted to such students who represent the school / state/ nation in different games and co-curricular activities, duly authorised and approved by the Principal.
- Attendance :
- a) It is compulsory for every student to complete at least 85% of attendance in an academic year in order to make himself/herself eligible to appear in his/her final examination.
- b) Attendance of the students is compulsory on the following days:
(in addition to regular classes)
- i) Independence Day
- ii) Republic Day
iii) School Founder’s Day
- iv) Re-opening Day
- v) Annual Function / Events and all the other days on which Inter House Competition are held
- vi) Any other School function/day deemed important by the school.
No leave is granted for these days and the defaulters will be penalized.